Sunday, March 11, 2012

Puppies in Springtime

It seems Spring has finally arrived here in Southwestern Canada.  Today is such a glorious day and even though there is still some snow on the ground here and there, I already envision flower beds full of radiant color.  I can’t wait to start planting!


This is my little princess, Lucy.  She is a Shi-poo and my constant companion.  I just love her to bits, and use her sweet little face as inspiration for all my bears.  But ….it turned out this little princess loves not only me but the outdoors as well.  Her favorite past time is rolling in mud puddles and slurping up rain worms whenever she gets the chance.  So much for being a princess…
After a hard day's work...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what a little Princess! Lucy is beautiful! I can see her sweet little face in your bears. Beautiful! There is nothing like the love and friendship of our pets. My babies are a Yorkshire Terrier and a Chocolate Labrador whom I love to bits (Little and Large).
    Hugs
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete