Friday, March 23, 2012

Teddies Online Show starts Today

Hello all Teddy Bear friends!

Just a reminder that the TeddiesWorldWide show starts today, Friday, March 23rd, at 4pm Eastern Standard Time.

I am happy to tell you that I will have five bears, created exclusively for this online show.  These are all 6" bears made from gorgeous mohair and Japanese silk.

Adopting a bear is easy and safe with Paypal.  If you do not have a Paypal account,  you  can still use the "Use Paypal as a Guest" service to complete your transaction using any major credit card.
I am also offering a Layaway service on all my bears available at this show.

Here is the link:  http://www.teddiesworldwide.com/

There are many wonderful bears from 90 very talented artists  and I'm sure you will find a new little friend to hug and love at this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment