Monday, March 5, 2012

Teddy Bear’s Tea Party


Who doesn’t love a tea party? I know  I do, and on March 23 – 25, 2012 my  little bears are participating in the Teddies World Wide online  Teddy Bear’s Tea Party show.  This online show will feature bears by up to 100 artists from around the world!
Preview of all the beautiful teddies, specially made for this show,  begin on Friday, March 9th at 4:00 pm New York Time. Collectors and fellow artists can vote for "Best Tea Party Attire" in the Collector's Choice Awards.
Come join me for a Teddy Bear Tea Party and maybe you will even find a little one that you would like to give a home
.




Just a sneak peek of my teddie bear, Neela,  who will be on the preview show on Friday.  She also invited two little friends for tea.   Go to http://www.teddieworldwide.com/ on Friday, March 9 at 4:00 New York Time to vote for Neela and her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment