Friday, April 20, 2012

Skippy, a Spring Babe





Skippy is the tiniest of bears ever born in the AutumnWood studio, and yet, he took forever to finish.  He has been peeking at me from his little corner on my work table, arm- and legless, poor little thing.  But finaly  I manage to put it all together this week and he is a real sweetie pie.



Skippy is a 3.5” mohair bear, he is 5 way jointed, filled with polyfil and a wee bit of steel shot fill his tiny tummy.





Skippy is available for adoption at delane@summerwoodart.com
Skippy has been adopted.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Skippy is just sooooo adorable! The sweetest and most endearing little bear that I have ever seen. I just love her!
    Hugs
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Hillary, glad you like little Skippy.

    ReplyDelete