Friday, June 15, 2012

Sophie, a Perfect Name for Her.

Today I spent the day planting annuals,  I know it is a bit late in June already, but I just couldn't resist the temptation at the nursery,  just had to have them.

I have  listed a sweet blue-grey bear on the 'Available' page.  She is made from the softest long pile mohair and is only 6" from head to toe.   I always wanted to name a bear Sophie, and I think the name suits her perfectly.



Sophie is currently available for adoption at delane@summerwoodart.com

Sophie has been adopted.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely!! Very cute and so nicely done:o))
    Take care and have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Lyn.
      Really appreciate it.
      Hugs
      Delane

      Delete
  2. Oh wow - Sophie is just adorable. You do wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like Sophie, thanks for your sweet message, it means a lot to me.
    Hugs
    Delane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another little beauty! Love the colour mohair of Sophie.
    Hugs
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete