Friday, December 21, 2012

Adventurous Little Bears and Christmas

Sometimes little bears go on big adventures!  Lucy’s new mom had a bit of stress earlier this morning when Lucy took a nose dive from a shelf in her kitchen, and landed face first into the pancake dough she was busy making.




Who would have thought that such an innocent looking little bear, was so adventurous?  But apparently Lucy is fine; all she needed was a quick rinse under the faucet.


Happy Holidays...




This will probably be my last blog post for this year and I want to thank all my collectors, friends,  blog readers and followers for your support, love and friendship. 

I wish you all a blessed Christmas and a New Year full of peace and happiness.
Take care
Delane

4 comments:

  1. Adorable little bear Delane!! I am sure it will make an adorable signature tag, I just love your creations! Happy Holidays to you and yours! Hugs Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sandie, and Happy Holidays to you too!
    Hugs
    Delane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy is adorable Delane! I am so glad she survived the pancake dough. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!
    Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your kind words Hillary, I wish you a wonderful 2013!
    Many hugs
    Delane

    ReplyDelete