Saturday, April 27, 2013

Finally, a bright, sunny Spring Day

We are having a gorgeous day here in southwestern Ontario,  Spring at last!  I even noticed a few daffodils  in the garden earlier this morning.  





This little bear has been waiting patiently for me to sew her.  I cut out a few bears weeks ago but just didn't find the inspiration to start on her.  So this week, while watching some old movies, I worked on her and I am so pleased with how she turned out.  The colors suit her beautifully and her little face is sweet and innocent.
Her name is Mia, she is approximately 3 inches standing and she is available for adoption under Available Bears.  Mia has been adopted, thank you.


2 comments:

  1. I have just found your bears. I am delighted the are so appealing and huggable. Love them to bits.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay, Welcome to AutumnWood Bears, glad you found us:) Thank you for your kind comments.
    Hugs
    Delane

    ReplyDelete