Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Cuties on Facebook

If you were wearing flip-flops and a t-shirt and were in Southwestern Ontario today, you would definitely have noticed it was a mistake!  We are back in the single digits, almost down to zero degrees.  Even the dogs do not want to poke their noses outside today.

I thought I would give you a sneak peak of a cutie that will hopefully be finished by this weekend.  He still needs some shading, and of course arms and legs. And ears.







If you would like to be first to know about new born AutumnWood Bears, visit  our Facebook page.  Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/AutumnWoodBears   I always post new little ones there first.

3 comments:

  1. He is looking great. Love that little face so much.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bears are so very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog, glad you like my little ones.
    Hugs
    Delane

    ReplyDelete