Thursday, October 31, 2013

No Pumpkin Pie this Fall

Not pumpkin pie and apple cider, but hazelnut shading and creamy Tissavel fur.   
I spend hours in my studio this week, sewing and trying out  ideas for my new Etsy store. The dust bunnies in the corners were just ignored and my family survived on left overs.  The only ones that were fed, were the dogs and the kitty-cats.   Fortunately my dearest husband and son do not mind and love all the creations that come from my time spend in the studio.  









Chelby is the latest little kitten from my studio.  She is now available for adoption.  More photos of Chelby can be found here.


4 comments:

  1. Chelby is simply adorable! What beautiful workmanship.. You have such gifted hands.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny, thank you so much for this wonderful comment and for taking the time to visit my blog.
      Take care
      Delane

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Serena.
      Many hugs to you :)
      Delane

      Delete