Monday, December 23, 2013

End of another Year


Now that we have come to the end of another year, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your wonderful support and encouragement during 2013. May your new year be filled with peace, health and happiness.
I hope to share another fabulous year with you in 2014 and I wish you...

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Frohe Weihnachten und ein gutes neues Jahr!

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!

En 'n baie Geseënde Kersfees!


Hugs, Delane

3 comments:

  1. Dear Delane

    I wish you and your family a peaceful christmas. Thank you for your wishes.

    Greatings from Germany

    Hans-Juergen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a merry Christmas! The new year shall bring you great blessings. ^_^ Happy holidays

    ReplyDelete