Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tala - Preview Bear


Tala is my preview bear for the Teddies World Wide online show.  The show will take place the weekend of March 21 - 23, 2014 and more than 75 bear artists from around the world are presenting their wonderful creations made specially for this show.

I hope you will visit the Teddies World Wide show page and vote for your favorite bear. 



 Tala is 5" and made of long pile faux fur and Sassy fabric.  I hand painted her glass eyes a beautiful sapphire blue.  She will be available for adoption directly from the online show page on March 21st.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Delane, I just ADORE your bears! Tala is just beautiful. You did an amazing job painting her glass eyes.. I put my vote in..

    Thank you so much for coming over to visit.. It will be nice when I have this grassed area fenced in.. The little ones don't need the entire yard, maybe they won't get so dirty if they cannot fuss around in the rock and the dirt area by the bushes...
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete