Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Little Gift for You!


Joli is an adorable little bear who reaches just about 4 inches when she stands on her tip-toes. 
I wanted her eyes to be special and a bit different, so I hand painted them in sparkling teal and lilac. She was created from faux fur and her nose is  made of polymer clay with a tiny Swarovski crystal embedded in the clay for a bit of bling.

Joli is a gift to everyone who is  'Following' the AutumnWood Bears blog or is subscribed to my Mailing list.

You can enter to win Joli in two easy steps.

1. Share - Joli's picture on your blog until June,1st.
2. Comment  - on this blog post.

That's all you have to do to win this tiny bear!  A lucky person will be chosen via random.org on Sunday, June 1st at 12:00 New York time.

You can also enter by visiting my Facebook  page HERE












5 comments:

  1. I would love to win joli, she is just beautiful as are all your amazing little bears

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I would love to win her. She's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joli is too cute for words. Her eyes look amazing. I would love the opportunity to go in the competition..
    She would be very well loved at my home. I am going to post her picture straight away.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning little bear Delane, I would love to win her :). She is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, very sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete